Here are a few miscellaneous wedding items, in alphabetical order, which you may wish to consider to help make your wedding day extra special. These should not be confused with wedding accessories.
These miscellaneous wedding items, according to your beliefs, may fall into essential or non-essential items as follows.
– Arras: 13 coins called arras or monedas wishing the bride and groom luck
– Aisle runner
– Books: on wedding planning
– Bottle wraps
– Cake knife and server: if not provided by the caterer or as a keepsake for the christening!
– Cake charms
– Chair backs
– Change of address stationery
– Church pew ends
– Colouring-in books and crayons: to keep any children amused during the wedding reception
– Disposable cameras: place one on each table for the guests to take pictures of each other
– Emergency first aid kit
– Flower girl basket
– Just married memorabilia
– Lucky sixpence
– Magazines: bridal, hair, etc
– Name change stationery
– Pets outfit
– Place card holders
– Ring bearer cushion
– Rosary: El lasso (long rosary) used to wrap around the couple to bind them together
– Something blue
– Tussy Mussy: a holder for your bouquet
– Unity Candle: for the ceremony to unite the couple
– Wedding certificate holder
– Wedding guest book/memories book
All these items are available from wedding outfitters, or mail order companies. If stuck just log on line and enter wedding accessories, upon which you will find numerous links.